Visit of Kazakhstan delegation to Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, on the issue of cooperation within the state program "Digital Kazakhstan" of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the National program of Digital Transformation of the Kyrgyz Republic “Taza Koom”A meeting of the Kazakh and Kyrgyz sides takes place on the issue of cooperation within the framework of the State Program "Digital Kazakhstan" of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the National Program for Digital Transformation of the Kyrgyz Republic "Taza Koom" during the period from 21st to 22nd of June 2018 in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic.
The meeting is held with the participation of the First Vice Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, K.A. Boronov and Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan A.K. Zhumagaliyev.
The Kazakh delegation is represented by representatives of29 IT companies of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Information and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and "National infocommunication holding "Zerde" JSC.
During the two-day meeting, the following issues are discussed:
• Digital transformation program "Taza Koom" and projects implemented within the framework of this program;
• State program "Digital Kazakhstan" and International Astana Hub technopark;
• Projects of "Electronic government" of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Exchange of experience in the implementation of the "Big Data" models, cloud technologies, public private partnership mechanisms in the ICT sector, the introduction of a single electronic document management system, and also the Communication Agreements.
In addition, they will demonstrate their ready IT solutions (more than 80 projects) to state authorities and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic at the ongoing panel meetings and sessions of IT companies, within two days.
Panel meetings are divided into thematic sessions in the following areas and sectors of the economy:
• information technologies and telecommunications;
• health and education;
• Smart City, transport and security;
• economics and finance.
As a result, it is planned to establish communications and strengthen relations between representatives of government bodies, organizations and IT companies of both countries for further implementation and projects development, both within the framework of the state digitalization programs "Digital Kazakhstan" and "Taza Koom" and within the framework of separate bilateral relations between departments and organizations.
For additional questions you can contact by phone:
+7 7172 57 60 79, +7 701 579 97 16 (Karakoz Tasbolatova).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org