- About Holding
- Register of ICT
- Chairman's blog
Who are we?
National Infocommunication Holding Zerde JSC is the largest Kazakh state-owned company, the National Institute for ICT Development, established to develop modern infocommunication technologies and the economic efficiency of the-industry in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Our team consists of certified IT professionals, analysts, architects, methodologists, project managers, specialists in implementing public-private partnership, and others experts.
What are we doing?
Currently, Zerde provides a wide range of ICT services for the public and commercial sectors in order to:
· make recommendations on how to develop ICT sector,
· develop methodologies,
· implement the service model of computerisation,
· establish and provide methodological support for the development of the e-Government architecture,
· provide consulting and advisory services on the development of ICT industry,
· and draw up measures as to introducing digital technology into the various sectors of the economy and transition to digital economy.